Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Excuse #03: The Computer Ate My Post


So I wrote this wonderfully long post about how I'm tired because I'm not sleeping since I found out the beta blockers, not only cure migraines but have been known to cause some people insomnia. I wrote a perfect post. It was poignant yet witty, full of deep insights into my psyche. I had a little rant about the perfect Lavazza double espresso I made to perk myself up. I finished off with a wonderful quote. "God is in the foam", I philosophized. But, I hit back and somehow my post was eaten by the firefox monster in the ether. All that's left is this picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beta blockers cure your migraines? do they have any other side effects apart from keeping you awake? I'm tired of paying $50.00 to get a compound chemist to ruslte up some ergodryl

blackpetero said...

Beta Blockers changed my life. I changed neurologists and my new guy recommended a small (40mg) dose of propranolol each night. It works like a charm. I used to have 2 or 3 episodes a week. I am now down to one or two a month. Talk about an improvement in quality of life. Maybe being grumpier is a side effect, its hard to tell :-)

Jozie said...

GRUMPY ?????? nice euphemism bpo.

oliviao said...

I thought computers eating posts only happened to computer morons like me...Hmmm...I feel a bit better. Coffee looks good though.