Monday, November 9, 2009

Parking sloth


I can't pretend I've been too busy to blog. It's just not true. I am just struggling to find what to say. It's been the first two days that I have consciously just not written anything. I suppose after a year and a half I have run out of what to say. Not quite.

So with all this self doubt and condemnation running through my head, I stepped out of the house at 5:30 this morning. Lo and behold, I remembered why I need to blog. Last night I got home from a school meeting in Jerusalem, just in time to see my neighbor, two doors down, drive up in her car. Now this woman has got a real issue with the concept that the parallel white lines on the road are meant as an indication as to where to park you car. She always parks either at a horrendous angle, thereby crowding the cars on either side, or she just cannot get the lines thing straight. So last night I watched her drive in. Three empty parking spaces in a row, and she could not line up with the middle one (see picture above). Where, Oh, where are you Driver License man.

No comments: